Monday, September 4, 2017

Jagermeister #BackTheArtist promo vid

Day 1 of 14

Voting lines are now open!

How to vote:

1. Go to https://backtheartist.co.za/Nuhtkayz
2. Click on the <3 heart emoji next to 'become a fan'

Your vote will be cast as soon as Jagermeister has confirmed that you are a real person and not a robot. Thank you for your vote.

Here's that promo video:



#MillionReasons to vote Nuhtkayz is really the main manifesto and the work was recorded over that ill aff Migos beat and it goes in for 3 minutes straight, dropping that in a couple days time but so long find the Nuhtkayz page on facebook so it's easier for you to share the promo video on your TL (after you've voted) I'd really appreciate it if you'd do that.

I can't promise you the moon and the stars (although I wish I could), but I can promise you value and contributing nothing but love and passion through the stuff I create but I cannot exist without you acknowledging the work and backing me all the way, it's your votes that will determine how far I get in this competition so I've really got my fingers crossed hoping that listeners will pull through for me on this one. 
I've got you if you've got me.
There's only one way of showing support, sharing the promo video and voting.


Submitted track 2 from the Mixtape, couldn't decide between 'Soldier on' and 'Keep going' but decided to go with 'Keep going' in this years Jagermeister #BackTheArtist competition.
I'm excited, got 14 days of voting to make it into the second round of the competition so this post is going to be a long heartfelt letter to the people who fux with my work to please vote and help me get the ball rolling.
Do you #LoveWhatYouCreate?

One last thing:

1. See the #MillionReasons to vote Nuhtkayz promo video
2. click share!!


No comments:

Post a Comment