Monday, September 4, 2017

Day 2 of 14 #BackTheArtist

It's day 2 of 14 today!

"if it's done with love, it lives forever"
A vote for Nuhtkayz is a vote for creativity, musical artistry, penmanship and a mean aff hustle spirit.

So if that's what you want to see more of then stand behind what you fux with & cast that vote. A sea is made up of a million drops of water and not a single one is insignificant so every vote counts and each one really goes a long way.

I know it's hard to embrace new talent, especially if said talent is not on your tv screens and happens to be female pushing a craft that is prominently male dominated and with it's own politics and bias, but we all know that sometimes passion lives where emptiness dwells. All the good shit is on the internet these days and if we don't stand behind what we want to hear more of then it eventually dies out.

It's the people who really decide, not the record labels, not the stations, not the music on its own, not the artists behind it all but the people who embrace, buy and support that art.
I want to exist through my work
but it's really the people who fux with the stuff I create who have the power to make that shix a reality, nobody else.


We exist in a time now where the power is back in peoples hands, they decide what goes and what stays and they decide how big you become or if you disappear with the wind. with that I really hope that people will route for me non stop so I can continue creating this stuff that I love with heart soul and mind, this stuff that I sometimes don't eat for cos I live in-between projects like a maniac. If it didn't give life back to me, I wouldn't bother but it gives me life!

The power to support is really in your hand and it's all just a click away.
So cast your vote today
& rep what you rock with!
Vote here ---->   http://bit.ly/2wCQGrL


No comments:

Post a Comment