Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I know what she's going to tell me

I know what that women is going to tell me tomorrow.

I know that for an hour she is going to let me speak and I'll have to pay for her to put a magnifying glass on my problems as if I can't articulate them myself.
Listening to a young South African female with hopes & dreams she thinks she can actualise even though she exists in a world where the playing field has never been even. She thinks she can afford to play 'fair'.

"How will you know if you never try" she'll say, sitting on her suade couch. I know what that women is going to say to me in that session.

She wants to tell me that I can recover completely if I continue to pay her sessions so she can sit there with her privilege & tell me shit that I know.
But I read a poem today that frees me so much
All I want to do is to write like that
I know what that women is going to tell me tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment