Tuesday, June 13, 2017

#DeitySpeak Mixtape release!!



That rewarding moment when a project is finally together!!!
Today I release this body of work, It's been a storm of challenges bringing the clashing ideas together and it gives me life to see it came to life.


"Art allows me to extend myself, I can be more than one idea at once. I can be Nuhtkayz with vitriol flows or RebelPixie with an eye for colour, pattern & design in her creations, and that stuff really excites me it gets my blood rushing and spirits high ." - Thembi

Deity Speak is a 10 track collection of stories from the journey of how one person transformed into a Phoenix, with just one super-skill.
Stories told in the form of 10 cocktails of ill flows n rhymes.

The #DeitySpeak Mixtape is available on soundcloud for streaming. Thank you to Kanif from Iapetus, Gemini, DigitalZain, Alka and Faceless from Strange Medley Music for making this project a success. I gave up on it so many times you won't believe.
If you wish to show love & support or to just communicate, #DeitySpeak is the hashtag.


The full tracklist:
1. Soldier on
2. Keep going
3. Freespirit
4. In-session
5. Jedi shit
6. Wanna know
7. Missioning prayer
8. Got it twisted
9. Rise of the Phoenix
10. Deity Tape freestyle with Dj Akio cuts






No comments:

Post a Comment